Monday 16 September 2013

Meal Planning Monday - the regrouping and hopefully calm edition!

Meal Planning MondayI was very organised last week but not organised enough to link up to Mrs M again. Gah. But I had a busy week, preparing for a weekend away in Coventry at work's national conference. I got home at 7.30 on Saturday evening and by 9.30, I was in bed. Shortly after, I was asleep and the next thing I knew it was 4.40am and after a couple of brief awakenings, it was 8.30. And on Sunday, after Missy's swimming lesson, we headed off to Skipton to meet my sister, her husband and their dogs as they are on holiday in North Yorkshire to have lunch with them. Luckily, I kind of had the basis of a meal plan made from last week so I've just juggled it to fit our week. Monkey is going out to tea tonight so Missy has chosen tea. They're starting choir on Tuesday so I don't have to pick them up til 4.30.

Husband starts his new job properly today, as in he now gets to go to his workplace (which he still hasn't seen!) so we will now be working out how the family day fits together. This probably means my meal plan won't work!

Anyway, I'm rambling. This is what I have planned for us.

Monday - Fish goujons, mushy peas and mash
Tuesday  - Keema with naan
Wednesday - Pumpkin and lentil soup
Thursday - Sandwiches
Friday - Slow cooker ham and beans
Saturday - Leek and tomato eggy bread bake
Sunday - Butter pie, apples and cheese

As ever, click the badge to visit Mrs M's and you will find lots more meal planning fun.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails