Monday 16 July 2012

Meal Planning Monday - the last week of term edition!

I can't quite believe it that it's nearly the summer holidays. Within 6 weeks, I'll have a child in juniors. This week is slightly busy (again) as I am hosting a Pampered Chef party tonight, Monkey has a friend coming for tea tomorrow and Missy Woo STILL has her dancing lesson this Thursday. (Dammit, I thought last week was the last one of term!) Still, at least Monkey no longer has football which means it's slightly less manic. And then, at the weekend, Monkey has two parties to go to and husband is off to the Open golf at Royal Lytham - tickets to which were his birthday present. 

I even managed to get the meals planned on Saturday before I went to a wedding reception and the food bought yesterday to give me as much time today to get the house presentable. Monkey even came to the supermarket with me and my stress levels didn't go through the roof!

So, ladies and gents, I give to you our menu for the week. 

Monday - Chilli ginger lamb chops with curried pasta salad
Tuesday - Pinwheel pizza
Wednesday - Lemon scented fish and chips
Thursday - Courgette, bean and cheese quesadillas
Friday - Turkey and coriander burger with guacamole
Saturday - Special fried rice with barbeque chicken

(There are no links as I took all the recipes from this month's BBC Good Food mag and the recipes don't appear straight away on the site although they usually do within a month or two.)

Don't forget to check out other Meal Planning Monday entries over at Mrs M's place - but stop by and let me know what you are eating this week first. 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails