Monday 23 September 2013

Meal Planning Monday - the I don't know which season it is edition!

Meal Planning MondayI've only called it that because I can't think of anything else to put! It's still September, I'm still getting myself back on an even keel and learning new routines. Getting there slowly should be the phrase of the week. I seem to have two dishes I didn't make last week - one of which was because I spent so long doing the supermarket shop that I it was too late to cook anything and be ready at a reasonable time for the children.

There is nothing special on this week apart from all the things we normally do. The kids are doing choir at school, Missy Woo is dancing and both are swimming at separate times. We have no major social events to go to, although Monkey is keen to go to the presentation night for his cricket academy (even though he's yet to play for the team). Oh yeah, it's the proper launch of Strictly on Friday and Missy Woo will be giddy with excitement.

Apart from that, let's get on with the week. Some things are a bit retro and low effort, I like it like that.

Monday - Chicken and sweetcorn fried rice
Tuesday - Leek and tomato eggy bread bake
Wednesday - Mince and mash
Thursday - Cauliflower cheese soup
Friday - Loaded healthy nachos
Saturday -  Butter pie with apples and cheese
Sunday - Salmon with butterbean mash

As ever, you can find more Meal Planning magnificence at Mrs M's so click the badge above to go on a voyage of discovery.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails