Monday 13 February 2012

Meal Planning Monday - the half term and uber organised part 2 edition



As I mentioned last week, I'd kind of got two weeks' worth of meals planned in one fell swoop last week but I shrunk away from sharing that plan with you, partly so I could refine it once I'd got the first week out of the way. With that now done, it's time to move on and share this week's meals with you, which of course falls on both half term and Valentine's day. And no, we're not really doing much for Valentine's, thank you for asking. Today is the 10th anniversary of my husband and I meeting and so we're planning a trip out for lunch with the children, largely because our usual babysitters have deserted us and gone on holiday. So, my first day or two may go awry but it will all get eaten as half term is like having a plague of locusts in the house.

Monday - Chicken and mushroom pie
Tuesday - Chorizo,  bean, pepper, and butternut squash chilli
Wednesday - Lazy cheesy veg hotpot (and yes, I will actually cook it this time!)
Thursday - Home made pizza
Friday - Sausages in onion gravy
Saturday - Fishcakes (I have some in the freezer!)
Sunday - leaving free

What are you eating this week? Have you resolved to meal plan this year and if so, how is it going? Don't forget to visit Mrs M to find out what others are eating this week!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails