Thursday 9 February 2012

LifeCircle 2012: Managing your time - the aftermath

Life Circle How did you get on? I've been busy beavering away this week and got lots done. I'm currently using Toodledo to manage my to-do list and been working through everything. It's not totally gone to plan but taking the time to plan out what I'm doing when makes me more effective.

Do let me know how it went for you. If it didn't work for you, and something else didn't, feel free to say so. I won't be offended. Nothing is right for everybody - this is all about what works for you. Maybe just the discipline of writing a list was enough. What worked and what were the results? How much more did you get done this week and how does that make you feel about your ability to change the aspects of your life that you want to change?



Blog it all, or as much as you want to share, and link it below. The linky opens at 6am on publication date and will stay open until 23rd February. Which is coincidentally when the next linky will open - I'll publish a new task this Saturday and give you a bit longer to get on with it over the half term (if you have a half term in your life, that is!). This will be quite a task and it will be designed to push you a bit for a reason. You won't need to worry about whether you achieve it as part of it will be about whether you can push yourself and if so, why not. Bit of a clue there, but come back on Saturday and find out the full details. I'm saying no more.

Thanks for reading as usual.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails