Monday 9 January 2012

Meal Planning Monday - the reality bites edition


So, my birthday has been and gone, the kids are back at school and reality hits home. It's January and I want to eat as healthily as I can. The month feels like it goes on for ever too so let's hope this one passes quickly.  The healthy eating well explain why there are three dishes containing poultry on the menu this week. Again, all the recipes (apart from the risotto, which is just made up) are from BBC Good Food this month but none of them have reached their website. And excuse the chicken pies - they are in my freezer and I've actually checked, they're not too bad in the calorie department. 

Here is next week then. Nothing out of the way, I'm leaving Saturday free because I am not currently sure what we are doing. 

Monday - Chicken risotto
Tuesday - Baked turkey meatballs with crispy potatoes and broccoli
Wednesday - Mushroom stroganoff with rice
Thursday - Chunky pea soup with bread
Friday - Chicken pies, mash and mixed veg
Saturday - left free
Sunday - Salmon and broccoli cakes with salad. 

Are you planning your meals this year? What are you planning to eat this week? Tell me, and then visit Mrs M's  place to visit the other entries in this week's linky. 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails