Wednesday 8 December 2010

The Gallery - White


Much as I hate driving around in it, I love the way fog gives your surroundings an unreal quality, like they've been shifted to another world. It was clear as a bell on Sunday when suddenly, the fog rolled in from nowhere and changed our day within about 20 minutes. I snapped this with my phone as I left the house to take Monkey to a party. If I had had the camera and a bit more skill, I would have been able to capture the way the fog was beginning to obscure the sun a bit better. The fog cleared a few miles from home and was fine in town but about an hour later, the fog rolled in - but by the time we left, it had cleared at home.

Why not visit the Gallery at Sticky Fingers to see some more of the entries in this week's Gallery?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails