Wednesday 24 November 2010

The Gallery - Black and White


So, the theme for Week 36 of the Gallery at Sticky Fingers is Black and White. Not being anything more than an amateur photographer, I don't really do arty photographs in monochrome. So I've taken one of my pictures and converted it. The picture I have chosen was already had a lot of black and white in it. It's of Monkey aged about 19 months, dressed up in a cat costume for a Hallowe'en party, sat in the double buggy. I am not sure why I have not used this picture before because I love his - as usual - cheeky grin.


If you want to have a go yourself at the Gallery, there is another prize on offer this week of a canvas print of the winner's favourite photo. Or you can just visit a few of the other entries and see the different interpretations. Why not take a look?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails