Tuesday 26 October 2010

Competition Winners!

Thanks to all the people that entered my competition over the last week. I had over 200 entries which was a fantastic response. I wish you could all win, but I only have two prizes sadly.

I drew the winners this morning using random.org and I'm pleased to announce that the winners are:

Liz (GeekyMummy) who wins the Meccano Construction Starter Set

and

Alli Marshall who wins the Snazaroo Girls Facepaints set

Both winners have been notified by email and I've already heard back from Alli so Jesse, please check your emails and send me your address.

Thanks again for entering and don't forget to enter the last few remaining competitions in the Toys R Us Competition Carnival. They are:

Tuesday 26th October     More Than Just a Mother
Thursday 28th October    Flower Fairies and Fairy Cakes
Saturday 30th October     The Babbling Mummy
Sunday 31st October        A Mother's Ramblings
Tuesday 2nd November    Are we nearly there yet, Mummy?


Good luck and congratulations to Liz and Alli! 


Edit - the original winner of the Meccano set failed to contact me, despite me emailing them via the address they left and also via private message on the Money Saving Expert forums. I have therefore redrawn the first prize on 4th November 2010.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails