Monday 18 November 2013

Meal Planning Monday - a winter holiday edition!

Meal Planning Monday Yes, I'm on leave this week as I have a lot of leave to use before the end of the year. Of course, I am supposed to be having a quiet week but no. We're going out on Monday night (that's just the grown ups). Tuesday morning, I'm on a course. Wednesday afternoon, I'm spending in school. And Thursday, I'm planning a Christmas shop to Ikea and Costco. Am I bonkers?

(Don't answer that.)

Anyway......

I think we're having a fairly standard week if you ignore the fact that the grown ups are going out for dinner on Monday night. Monkey has been nagging at me for weeks to make sushi so I have promised we will do this on Tuesday as the children come home later and I will have time to prepare everything. Oh yes, Monkey is having a friend come home for tea on Friday which is currently the only day we can do that in the week. Really.

Monday - Fishfingers, beans and chips for the children
Tuesday - Sushi a la Monkey
Wednesday - Boerenkool Stamppot
Thursday - Butties
Friday - Chickeny stuff for the children, Cheesy broccoli orzo for the grown ups
Saturday - Sweet and sticky wings
Sunday - Roast pork etc

And while you're at it, pop on over to Mrs M's for the rest of MPM entries. Click on the badge etc etc. See you next week.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails