Monday 11 April 2011

Meal Planning Monday


Another week, another meal plan. Last week's went well but I did swop two meals round for practical reasons. This week's is going to be a bit different because it's school holidays and we're visiting family for part of it, but still, I need a plan - and to do a shop before I go! I've deliberately chosen pizza for Thursday as I know that is when I am on my own with the children all day and they like to help. 

This week will therefore consist of: 

Monday - not cooking
Tuesday - Swedish meatballs, mash and peas
Wednesday - All in one lentil and sausage casserole
Thursday - Homemade pizza and salad
Saturday - Sticky marmalade chicken, mash and green beans

Reasonably balanced - and hopefully lots of veg. Lunchtimes will mostly consist of soup, sandwiches or wraps, scrambled eggs or omelettes. 

Why not pop over to Mrs M's blog and check out more entries for Meal Planning Monday? You might get some fab new ideas. Feel free to join in if you like.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails