Monday 30 September 2013

Meal Planning Monday - the family choice edition!

Meal Planning MondayAnother week, another dollar. Or something. Not wanting to hunt out lots of meals for my plans this week, I opened it up to the children and husband who made a few suggestions and I dropped in a couple of extra things. I've even been to the supermarket on Sunday to buy it all so the week will start with me vaguely organised.

Here we go for this week. 

Monday - Fried eggs with chorizo, onions and potatoes
Tuesday - Lasagne
Wednesday - Ribs and coleslaw
Thursday - Sandwiches
Friday - Cauliflower cheese
Saturday - Italian spiced chickpea burgers
Sunday - Roast beef

Nothing particularly fancy there; my kids are fairly traditional in taste. Missy Woo loves cauliflower cheese, Monkey wanted roast dinner and they both adore pasta! Husband wanted chicken or ribs and the kids chose ribs. Who am I to argue?! 

When you're done reading this (all of 30 seconds probably), hop on over to Mrs M's to find more MPM posts - click on the badge for further details. 

Have a good week! 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails