Tuesday 15 May 2012

Doubly MAD, doubly WOW!

Mum and Dad Blog Awards 2012You see that badge there? Yes, last week, I found out I was to be a finalist once again in the MAD Blog Awards this year. More amazingly, I'm a finalist in not one but two categories this year - firstly in the Family Fun categories and in the Schooldays categories. If you nominated me in those categories, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. The competition in both categories looks pretty tough, so I'm doubly honoured to be a finalist alongside them. Last year's ceremony was a real experience so to be able to experience it again is very special and I feel very proud to have the opportunity to experience it all over again.

Voting is now open for the final stages until early June. If you enjoy reading my random ramblings, perhaps you'd like to vote for me this time too? Just click on the badge.

Thank you!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails