Monday 2 May 2011

Meal Planning Monday


Blimey, it's that time again. Not sure where the weeks go. Last week's plan worked mostly, except I cooked the wrong thing on the wrong day, not that it was a huge problem. Oh, and I didn't actually buy anything for the roast when I went shopping (this could have something to do with the fact I went with the children!) so we made do and mend.

So here's what I've got for this week.

Monday - Pizza and coleslaw
Tuesday - Cottage pie
Wednesday  - Red Thai salmon curry and rice
Thursday - scrambled eggs for the kids, grown ups are going out for lunch
Friday - Sausage, bean and cheese pasties (froze half what I made last week)
Saturday - Chinese takeaway as I'm helping at an NCT Nearly New Sale and it's what we always have!
Sunday - Roast chicken, roast spuds, carrots, stuffing, sweetcorn and gravy

It's a kind of lacking inspiration week - Monkey has asked for the first two things, and the rest of the week is minor chaos due to busy schedules from Thursday through to Saturday night. I'll be glad when this week is over, that's for sure.

Why not pop over to Mrs M's blog for more meal planning entries?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails