Monday 9 June 2014

Meal Planning Monday - the quiet week edition!

The title of this post is hopeful rather than truthful, I think. But then again, after last week, it IS quiet. I had something every night last week, and a school fair to boot. This week, I have only the classes I want to go to in the evenings. And maybe the odd bit of football. I'm hoping that this is the sign I can ACTUALLY have a quiet week and catch up.

Don't expect any fancy cuisine from me, it's nothing too complicated.

Monday - Shepherd's pie from leftover roast lamb
Tuesday - Falafel burgers
Wednesday - Sausages, cheesy waffles, mushrooms and beans
Thursday - Chimichurri steak sandwich
Friday - Slow cooker BBQ chicken
Saturday - Mexican lasagne
Sunday - Father's Day so probably not cooking

That's me, what are you having? Don't forget to visit Mrs M - who has moved to athomewithmrsm.com - for more Monday meal plans.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails