Monday 5 November 2012

Meal Planning Monday - the 5th of November edition



Corny but true;  I can't believe how fast this year is going, particularly so since September. Half term has been and gone, although the children have an extra day off today and go back tomorrow so we have one more day free of routine then it's back to normal. Well, kind of. Husband has the evening off tomorrow as he's got a meeting, the children and I are going to see the Cbeebies pantomime being filmed on Wednesday after school and Missy Woo has a friend coming for tea on Friday. Consequently, she has chosen tea - and reminded me that she's been asking me for chicken nuggets for a few weeks and I've not been able to fit them into the plan so this is being rectified this week. I've chosen the rest.

Talking of which...

Monday - Sandwiches (no, we are not going out to see fireworks. Tried that Saturday and Missy Woo didn't like the noise!)
Tuesday - Sausages in onion gravy, yorkshires, mash and broccoli
Wednesday - Sandwiches again (I'll be on a train, OK??!)
Thursday - Minced beef and sweet potato stew
Friday - Chicken nuggets, chips, carrot and cucumber sticks, tomatoes
Saturday - Roast cauliflower and hazelnut pilaf
Sunday - keeping free (though roast pork is a possibility)

That is our week, full of warming hearty food again. What are you having? Why don't you tell me, then head over to Mrs M's where the rest of the week's meal plans can be found.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails