Monday 14 November 2011

Meal Planning Monday

This week is a slightly cobbled together affair. With my husband away for 4 days and a Nearly New Sale on Saturday, time has been limited and my motivation deserted me yesterday. Luckily, I already knew what I was planning to do for hubby when he comes home from his epic run (which I think has turned into a lot of walk and was a lot, lot harder than he imagined it would be) as we're going to have a roast dinner after I got a cheap joint in the supermarket the other day. A couple of the things I'm making are kind of experimental in that I have no recipe but I have ideas how to go about them!

So, off we go for another week:

Monday - Roast pork, stuffing, roast potatoes, carrots, peas
Tuesday - Lamb and herb meatloaf
Wednesday - Gammon steaks and pea mash
Thursday - Sandwiches
Friday - Mushroom, broccoli and sweetcorn lasagne
Saturday - leaving free
Sunday - Noodle stir-fry

Now, why don't you tell me what you are having to eat this week? And don't forget to visit Mrs M where she'll have more MPM entries.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails