Thursday 22 September 2011

A word about My Fitness Story...


With the start of the Life Circle, I have decided to retire My Fitness Story... as a weekly blog series. I have struggled to get contributions lately and I feel that it's no longer sustainable, at least as a weekly series. Life Circle posts are going to publish on Thursdays so there is no room for it on that day.

I don't want it to die completely as I've put a lot of effort into it so I am still happy to accept contributions and to run it as an occasional series, as and when posts become available. I feel that people value a space where they can share their stories and celebrate their achievements or bare their souls about their disappointments. All the posts published so far are linked under the My Fitness Story... tab above so they will remain there for people to read at their leisure.

I'd just like to end by thanking all the fabulous contributors who took time to write posts for the series for me. You all rock. I've been in awe of all of you, and you've made me laugh and cry. I really couldn't have envisaged that I would get such a broad variety of posts when I started the series in January. And to all those who took the time to read the posts and comment on them, thank you too. Your support has kept this series far longer than I thought it would.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails