Monday, 16 May 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Time to do another week's meals. This week seems like a bit of a cop out as I have one meal that is already made (in the freezer), two gaps, and one other thing I've made recently. Last week's was interesting - we reverted to leftovers one day and then I had a disaster with the BBQ chicken. I made it but whilst I was eating it, I decided it didn't smell right so I binned everyone else's on the basis of my instinct alone. I think it must have been OK or I have a strong constitution as I didn't get ill. Hey ho. 

So here's this week's meals:

Monday - Cheesy lentils
Tuesday - Onion tart
Friday - Cottage pie (in freezer)
Saturday - Chickpea and coriander burgers
Sunday - kept free

Hmm, 3 veggie meals this week. I think I've just picked out some things I wanted to try and they happened to be both veggie. The rest are probably things I can do with my eyes closed. 

Why not pop over to Mrs M's blog for more meal planning entries?
blog comments powered by Disqus
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails