Saturday 9 April 2011

Blogoversary Competition - Win Pampered Chef goodies!

This was meant to be part of my Happy Blogoversary post, but in the end, it was so long, I thought I'd keep it separate. I wanted to do a competition to celebrate my blogoversary and asked if anyone would like to donate me prizes. I got no response initially, but then one of my lovely Twitter friends, Laura, offered me some of her Pampered Chef products. Now, I'm a big fan of their products so I said yes before she could change her mind! Huge thanks to her for donating the prizes.

So, I have 4 prizes to give away to some of my lovely readers. The first prize is a Food Chopper, worth £29.50, which is a great aid to chopping up all sorts of things. It's good for getting children involved as they can chop food safely without getting their fingers sliced and it's fun to use (as well as being easy to use).

Then, along similar lines, I have 3 runner up prizes of My Safe Cutters, worth £4.25 each which are child friendly knives that can be used to cut up food - even things like apples and cheese - and they won't hurt themselves.

To enter the competition, all you have to do is leave me a comment below and tell me which is your favourite post on The Five Fs.

You can gain one extra optional entry, by tweeting the following:

Happy Blogoversary @kateab http://bit.ly/eDIdMP

Good luck!

Terms & Conditions

The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
There is no cash alternative offered.
To enter, please leave a comment below as specified in the post. Please ensure you leave some contact details via twitter or email or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
The winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries. The first winner will win the Food Chopper and the next three winners drawn will win My Safe Cutters.
The competition will close at 23:59 on Saturday 16th April 2011.
Prizewinners will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode. I will endeavour to post the prize within 1 week.

If a prizewinner does not provide a full UK postal address within a week of being contacted, the prize will be re-drawn and a new winner will be contacted.
One comment entry per person only, with one extra entry per person available via Twitter. If you enter more than once, only the first entry will count.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails